The ongoing digitalization affects us in all areas of life and includes the emergence of the digital technologies of social media, mobile, analytics, cloud computing and Internet of Things (known as SMAC & IoT). With the increasing digitalization of many business processes (e.g. eGov, banking, insurance, smart home), we as users must be able to rely on the smooth functioning of these technologies. This includes in particular user experience and data protection.
Time-to-market is a central point in this context. This requires faster successive releases in better quality and functionalities tailored to the needs of the customers. Digital Testing focuses on the challenges of digitalization and supports them in quality assurance:
- The business must be more involved in order to achieve better quality products and shorter release cycles (user & market behaviour)
- Distributed systems (system of systems) with heterogeneous interfaces
- Non-physically accessible applications and data (cloud)
- UX & usability must be given more attention (user expectations)
- The specific SMAC stack test priorities of the solution (product requirements)
- Extension of the testing skills (T-Shaped Profile)
SwissQ’s experience in the digital environment has been incorporated into the Digital Testing Framework.
Our services include:
- Mobile Testing
- Web und App Testing
- Usability / UX Testing
- IoT Testing
- DWH Testing (Big Data)
- AI Testing
Digital Testing Framework
The Digital Testing Framework provides an overview of the SMAC stack and shows the characteristics and test focus of each SMAC stack element.
Would you like to know more? Read more in our blog post.