Regardless of whether you use traditional or agile requirements engineering (RE) in your company or are in the middle of a transformation, a structured approach and clear processes for dealing with requirements are essential! Because requirements management not only represents a key aspect of product development, but is also a decisive factor for the quality of your product. Which by the way is not addressed properly in either SAFe or Scrum. And yet, a missing end-to-end view often leads to untestable requirements, misunderstandings or even functionalities that do not meet the expectations of your users or are not needed at all.
Our consultants know how to put the quality of the requirements first and prove every day that the balancing act between ever-changing & stable requirements – as a basis for development – is not only possible, but a necessity! In doing so, we draw from our vast experience and on methods and frameworks that have been successfully adopted in many projects. Methodologies that our consultants not only apply, but also teach at our in-house academy.
With our consultants, you get the ideal experts to formulate and slice user, technical and business requirements in a structured and goal-oriented way into implementable parts. Together we define the desired approach and anchor an efficient & structured approach in your company. SUSTAINABILITY is very important to us. To ensure that you also benefit from our commitment in the long term, we continuously share our knowledge with your employees and are not afraid to provide and share knowledge as part of your internal community.
Our services include
- Design of the RE process for your company or initiative (agile, hybrid or classic)
- Support & coaching in RE
- Embedded RE in the SCRUM team (writing, slicing and reviewing user stories incl. acceptance criteria, backlog & stakeholder management)
- RE on programm level (writing, slicing & reviewing features & epics, roadmapping, PI planning)
- Requirements engineering in the project team
- Introduction of elements (such as DoR/DoD, methods and techniques) that lead your teams and your organisation to continuously improve
- Coaching and training