For anyone who wants to learn how to work with Cypress and properly use this new tool in your software development… this is the course you are looking for. If your tests are passing or failing without a clear cause, or you find UI testing is expensive and difficult to maintain, Cypress is the answer. Cypress allows you to write reliable tests fast and easy. In just one day you will learn how to properly use this tool and gain the knowledge and skills to apply what you have learnt directly on your own projects.
During the training you will experience what sets Cypress apart from other web test tooling. After the training you will know how to setup and integrate Cypress into your own web projects. Learning how to work with Cypress will improve the quality of your software delivery.
What you’ll learn
- The basics of the Cypress client and cli-runner
- To setup and configure new Cypress projects from scratch
Using Cypress in your development:
- Write well-structured and maintainable Cypress web and integration tests
- Use basic and advanced Cypress functionalities
- Create assertions on elements and use reusable functions
- Use mocking and stubbing
- Debug your tests
- Integrate your Cypress tests in a CI solution
Reporting and sharing results using Cypress:
- Report and monitor using the Dashboard functionality
- Setup your tests to be used as a communication tool with your stakeholders
- Deliver clear results to provide valuable feedback to your stakeholders
Who it’s for
Our Test Automation using Cypress course is perfect for Developers and/or Testers.