As a Product Owner, you know all the ins and outs of Agile product ownership. Along the way, you have encountered challenges that made you wonder how to maximize your day-to-day impact. That’s what the Professional Scrum Product Owner – Advanced will teach you. We move from working with a Scrum Team to working with the entire organization. We answer questions like how to best collaborate with stakeholders, how to achieve a common understanding of value, and how to respond to tough situations.
Assuming you know the basics of Scrum, we dive straight into specifics, like Agile Governance, Contracting and Budgeting. We also address scaling – how to scale the Product Owner role without sacrificing Scrum values. We will explore a variety of Agile User Experience techniques, like Personas and Customer Journey Mapping, to make better decisions and create better products. You will learn to combine Business Model Innovation and Product Innovation and maximize value by using experiments, impact mapping and practical measures. Throughout the training, we will ask you to share your experience to discover how you can best maximize your impact.
- Product Owner stances: get to know the different stances to navigate everyday challenges
- Customer/User Value: define, estimate, measure and evaluate value and organizational impact
- Stakeholders: identify and communicate with all stakeholders in a way that works
- Product Vision: learn how to use Storytelling to better communicate your vision
- Product Development: prioritize development by using outside-in techniques
- Product Innovation: define and design actionable experiments to encourage product innovation
Who it’s for
- This training is an advanced Product Owner course, the perfect PSPO followup.
- Product Owners who want to reflect on their role and deepen their Scrum knowledge
- Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Chapter Leads and Managers who wish to support Product Owners in their professional growth
- You have studied the Scrum Guide and have a solid understanding of Scrum/li>
- You have at least one year of experience as a Product Owner
- You are part of a Scrum Team and/or have completed a Product Owner training
The PSPO II exam (plus one retake, provided exam is taken within two weeks of completing course) and Scrum.org-certificate are included in the training. The exam is taken online at your moment of choice.
After passing the PSPO II exam, you will: