ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Manager
As test manager, you are responsible for the project management of the test processes. The activities related to software testing, from the very beginning of the project to the successful delivery, should not be executed in an ad-hoc manner, but planned in accordance with defined goals, documented and monitored to ensure that the goals are achieved and the constraints are respected.
- Testing Processes
- Test Management
- Defect Management
- Improving the Test Process
- Test Tools and Automation
- People Skills – Team Composition
An ISTQB Test Manager can
- manage a testing project by implementing the mission, goals and testing processes established for the testing organization.
- organize and lead risk identification and risk analysis sessions and use the results of such sessions for test estimation, planning, monitoring and control.
- create and implement test plans consistent with organizational policies and test strategies.
- continuously monitor and control the test activities to achieve project objectives.
- assess and report relevant and timely test status to project stakeholders.
- identify skills and resource gaps in their test team and participate in sourcing adequate resources.
- identify and plan necessary skills development within their test team.
- propose a business case for test activities which outlines the costs and benefits expected.
- ensure proper communication within the test team and with other project stakeholders.
- participate in test process improvement initiatives and lead them.
Test managers, Test engineers, Test consultants, Programmers, User acceptance testers and Software developers, Project managers, Quality managers, Software development managers.
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
The certification exam (180 minutes) to reach the certificate of “ISTQB® Certified Tester | Advanced Level – Test Manager” takes place on the last training day in the afternoon. The exam fee is included in the course fee. You will receive the result within 1-2 weeks from the certification institute SAQ or iSQI, SwissQ coordinates the exam.
In-house on request