ISTQB Agile Tester
The course about ISTQB Agile Tester provides testers and test managers with an understanding of the fundamentals of testing on agile projects. Attendees will learn how agile software development projects are organized, and the various types of agile development practices in common use. They will understand how agile development differs from traditional approaches, how to position testers in an agile organization, the fundamental agile testing principles, practices, and processes, and the skills they’ll need to excel in an agile environment.
- Apply concepts from the ISTQB Foundation Level in an agile project
- Advantages of the whole-team approach
- Benefits of early and frequent feedback
- User stories in collaboration with development, business representatives, and product owners
- How can retrospectives be used as a mechanism for process improvement in agile projects
- The use and purpose of continuous integration
- Differences between iteration and release planning, and how a tester adds value in each of these activities
- Differences between testing activities in agile projects and non-agile projects
- The role of independent testing in agile projects / the role of a tester within an agile team
- The skills (people, domain, and testing) of a tester in an Agile team
The attendees will learn ways to estimate and organize testing within agile projects and the application of risk-based testing on agile projects. They’ll also gain a basic understanding of the important testing and test-related tools commonly used on agile projects. The course ends with a 60 minute multiple-choice exam.
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level certification
- Basic scrum knowledge: https://www.scrumguides.org/
- 18 month experience in testing or higher IT education
The training ends with a one-hour exam to obtain the “ISTQB ® Agile Tester” certification. SAQ or iSQI will be responsible for the exam. You receive your result/certificate within 1-2 weeks from the institute. The exam fee is included in the course fee.
In-house on request or public class room trainings