Are you a business analyst who is working in or moving to an agile environment? How does the work, and your approach, differ from the traditional BA role? What are the recognised practices in agile business analysis? iSQI® Certified Agile Business Analysis presents practices and tools for BAs working in any of the emergent flavours of agile.
- What is Business Analysis?
- What is Agile?
- Common Agile Approaches
- Business Analysis Techniques in Agile Projekts
- Agile Business Analysis Discovery Framework
- Agile BA Delivery Framework
The iSQI® Certified Agile Business Analysis training and certification program is aimed at anyone who is engaged in business analysis, or engaging business analysts, who wish to better understand business analysis in the context of an agile environment.
- Business analysts needing a clear understanding of agile and its applications
- Business analysts wanting to improve te work in agile projects
- Agile teams wanting to apply effective business analysis techniques
- Anyone interested in business analysis who wishes to build their agile capabilities
At the end of the course, successful participants will be able to:
- Identify the role of the business analyst in Agile software development projects
- Participate in Agile teams developing software
- Articulate the BA’s responsibilities to both the enterprise and the Agile team
- Understand the BA’s contribution to the Agile process analysis frameworks
- Identify BA specific techniques that contribute to the delivery of artefacts that add value to the enterprise initiating Agile projects
- Appreciate the importance of, and how to contribute to, continuous improvement through retrospectives
- A basic understanding of the role of a business analyst in systems development
- A basic understanding of the systems development process
In-house on request or pubic class room training