Get to know the Agile engineering practices and supportive tools you need to improve your team of Developers. This 3-day course gives you the skills and tools to develop and release functionality from a realistic product backlog. Experience first-hand how the application of modern engineering practices results in releasable software increments. You’ll work with other participants to identify requirements, engineer, design, develop, test, integrate, and deliver concurrently within a single iteration. Scrum.org certificate included.
What you will learn
- Working within a Scrum Team: continuously improve as a Scrum team
- Definition of Done: the core Scrum concepts and what they look like in action
- Tools: get the most out of tooling that fits your stack (from Visual Studio Code, Azure DevOps, GitHub to BitBucket)
- Technical practices: learn how to successfully implement and ship functionality
- Improve your skills: take the next step in code quality and continuous integration
Who it’s for
- You are looking for ways to improve your Scrum Team and want to ensure members use the same terminology and concepts.
- Previous participants include all members of a Scrum Team: Architects, Programmers, Database Developers, Testers, and others with technical know-how.
The PSD I exam (plus one free retake – if exam is taken within two weeks of completing training) and Scrum.org certificate are included in the training. The exam is taken online at your moment of choice.
After passing the PSD I exam, you will: