You are in an agile environment or want to change to an agile approach and want to understand how Product Management can be used in agile environments. In this course you will get to know agile methodologies and tools and how to use them effectively. These will allow you to launch products and new features and at the same time continuously collect customer and market feedback and incorporate it into the development. With the acquired basic knowledge, course participants are able to set up or constructively develop agile product management in their organization.
The course participants understand how the most common agile methodologies are interlinked with product management and how the roles of product manager and product owner are differentiated. You will also learn how a vision can be transformed into a product roadmap using epics and features, understand the concept of business value, and how to prioritize epics and features.
- Agil Methodologies: Similarities and differences from PM’s point of view
- Roles, Product Manager vs. Product Owner
- Lean Startup / Product-Market Fit
- Business Model Canvas
- Agile Requirements Engineering: Epic to Task
- Business Value, Prioritisation
- Personas and Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- A/B Testing, KPIs
- Product Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Product Owner
- Agile Coaches
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and basic marketing concepts. Ideally, the participants have already some agile experience.
In-house on request