- Duration: 2 days
- Language: DE/EN
Facilitation is a key competency of a Scrum Master or Agile Coach and can significantly improve the effectiveness of groups and teams. This interactive course provides the skills required to act as an Agile Team Facilitator to enable an agile team to operate effectively, improve collaboration and grow as a team. Participants learn and practice how to facilitate by:
- preparing a facilitated meeting or workshop
- deepen the understanding of the topic through a change of perspective
- create a space to discover new options through creativity
- how to involve all participants and promote self-organisation of the group
Get new inputs, exchange ideas with the course participants and create your tailor-made action plan to put what you have learned into practice.
Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) is one of the levels in the Agile Coaching track of the ICAgile training programme. The training is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) (accreditation coming soon). Upon successful completion, participants receive the globally recognised ICAgile Certified Professional-ICP-ATF (Agile Team Facilitation) certificate.
- Agile coaching development path
- Defining facilitation and the facilitation mindset
- Preparing a facilitated session and designing the flow
- Facilitating collaborative conversations
- Facilitating selected agile meetings
- Adjusting facilitation considering team maturity
This knowledge-based certification is intended for agile team leaders or aspiring team leaders with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice the art of facilitation in the context of team facilitation and coaching. Relevant roles include ScrumMasters, Agile Project Managers, Agile Coaches, aspiring coaches, Product Owners, Business Analysts, and anyone with the desire to explore the power of facilitation.
Experience as Scrum Master or Agile Coach, certification as Scrum Master (see relevant course) or equivalent knowledge is an advantage.