It is the quality of our team that makes SwissQ successful. We are a team of experts who share an interest in and enthusiasm for IT projects in general and SW requirements engineering and testing in particular. We pass this passion on to our customers, partners and co-workers.
- Exiting and challenging projects: SwissQ has a broad customer base. In our projects we combine our knowledge of requirements engineering and testing applied to a variety of process frameworks such as Scrum, HERMES, RUP or Waterfall.
- Professional development: Based on our overall training concept we develop together a personalised development plan suited to your experience and career level, using a combination of courses and personal development. Gaining knowledge, using knowledge, passing on knowledge: we help you advance on every cognitive level.
- Community appreciation and recognition: SwissQ is the organiser of several public events and conferences. You are encouraged to participate in the organising and will be given responsibility. Having direct contact with the conference boards consisting of colleagues from diverse set of industries, enables you to shape the topics of testing, requirements engineering and agile in the Swiss community.
- A company that you can help to shape: Working atmosphere at SwissQ is based on flat hierarchies. Team spirit and room for your own ideas are an integral part of our family-like company culture. Take part in the success of a growing and innovative IT consultancy company.
- A healthy exiting and positive culture: As a consultant you are working onsite at our customers location. At the same time you are connected to the combined knowledge of your colleagues using our knowledge management platform. If you have a question or problem, there will always be someone to help. In addition we foster exchange through a monthly roundtable and internal workshops and training. Casual events throughout the year help us bond on a personal level and create a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
We offer exceptional opportunities for development to top performers. You can join us after graduating from university or after several years of experience in the industry. At SwissQ you can quickly become a recognized expert in the testing and outsourcing community.
We are looking for team members with a strong personality, outstanding intellectual abilities and creativity. They should be visionary and, at the same time, able to put their ideas into action. It goes without saying that our future team members have a self-reliant approach to work and enjoy the challenge of mastering ever-changing tasks.