My strong empathy helps me to accompany people appropriately on the agile roller coaster. I am convinced that every person deserves to be supported and challenged.
Agile methods are a means to effectively and efficiently develop new products or extend existing products. It requires a certain pragmatism to use these tools skillfully. It is not about imposing an agile framework on the organization, but discovering suitable ways together.
I am a very inquisitive person. I want to learn something new every day, face new challenges and make mistakes.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
- As a Servant Leader I support established and newly formed teams to achieve their goals and ambitions.
- The human being is in the center of my work and is the guarantor for the achievement of goals. A transparent, courageous and trusting way of working together plays a key role.
- Communicate Agile principles to teams and individuals
- Transparent, efficient and effective communication
- Support in the role as Scrum Master and Product Owner
- Healthy measure of pragmatism
- Emphatic attitude - people are the center of an organization