Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, XP) are working well on team level and are well established. For the development of more complex solutions or products however, the implementation capacity of several (agile) teams is required.
How can the work of several teams be coordinated and how can this be done taking agile principles and practices into account? Scaled agile is the answer, e.g. with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), DA (Disciplined Agile) or LeSS (Large Scale Scrum). Which kind of scaling approach is most suited to address your specific needs? Is a full-blown framework needed or is a lightweight solution based on specific agile practices more suited? And what are relevant agile practices for scaling agile successfully?
We help you to find out whether scaled agility is the right approach for you and how scaled agility can best be implemented. Together we decide what scaling approach to follow and how to introduce that specific approach.
Our services include:
- Analyzing the need for a scaled agile approach, e.g. with an agile fitness check.
- Support, enable and coach the implementation of a framework such as SAFe, DA or LeSS or of a tailored approach.
- Training and coaching of the different roles and stakeholder.
- Enabling your organisation to continuously improve the implemented scaling framework.
- For coordination, management and alignment of an number of teams we support you in setting up an agile portfolio management.