VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity und ambiguity) describes the fast-changing environment in which companies operate. In response agile principles and practices are being adopted, to create products in short cycles and quickly respond to changing demands.
But what does this mean for the level of corporate governance and strategy? How can the prerequisites be created at this level to effectively support unto and teams? And how can the organization be aligned with the strategy, even in times of fast and significant business changes? What are the steering mechanisms of an agile organization? How can resources and people in product development be shifted and realigned quickly during significant changes?
The answer lies in the implementation of an Agile Portfolio Management:
- the company’s ability to breakdown, prioritize and coordinate work based on strategic objectives and react quickly to changing business priorities and deviations to plans in a fast and responsive manner while considering interdependencies, capacity, utilization, risks, and bottlenecks and enabling shifting cash, budget, resources and talent across the organization based on (customer) value-driven decision making.
Agile Portfolio Management is an effective lever to develop your organizations ability to adapt to change.Central to this are high transparentcy, short planning cycles and intensive cooperation with an open culture of communication.
We support you in making your portfolio management ready for rapid changes or shifts.
Our services include:
- Raising the awareness of the management – from the board of directors to product management.
- Kickstart workshops: Setting up an initial version of agile portfolio management, as well as defining the rollout of the agile portfolio management. You define the relevant scope and we guide you through the process.
- Assessment of existing portfolio management process in regard to agile principles and practices based on the SwissQ Agile Portfolio Management Framework.
- Development of a roadmap to improve discovered areas and spheres of activity.
- Enabling your organization to actively shape your planning processes, practices and rules of cooperation based on agile principles and practices.