Introduction to Leading SAFe
In this course Leading SAFe, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, and its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
- Executives, managers and Agile change agents leading a Lean/Agile transformation
- Anybody interested in SAFe
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Understand and apply Lean-Agile mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
- Empower agile development with a Lean Agile Portfolio
- Supporting a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
Attending the course prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).