As Test Analyst you are responsible for designing, developing and prioritizing functional tests as well as for organizing usability tests.
Our ISTQB® Certified Tester (Advanced Level) – Test Analyst training will enable you to:
- Perform the appropriate testing activities based on the software development lifecycle being used.
- Determine the proper prioritization of the testing activities based on the information provided by the risk analysis.
- Select and apply appropriate test techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence, based on defined coverage criteria.
- Provide the appropriate level of documentation relevant to their testing activities
- Determine the appropriate types of functional testing to be performed.
- Work effectively in a usability testing team.
- Effectively participate in requirements / user story reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge of typical mistakes made in work products.
- Improve the efficiency of the test process with the use of tools.
The training follows the official ISTQB® Certified Tester (Advanced Level) – Test Analyst Syllabus (version 2019) and covers mainly the following topics:
- The Test Analyst’s Tasks in the Test Process
- The Test Analyst’s Tasks in Risk-Based Testing
- Test Techniques
- Testing Software Quality Characteristics
- Test Tools and Automation
Numerous exercises are used in the course to facilitate the transfer of the acquired knowledge into day to day practice.
The training is aimed at anyone who is or will be in charge of designing and defining test cases and test data: Test Managers, Test Analysts and Designers, Testers and Software Developers and anyone who holds a ISTQB® Certified Tester (Foundation Level) certificate.
The ISTQB® Certified Tester (Foundation Level) certificate is a prerequisite.
The Test Analyst training ends with an exam (120 minutes) to obtain the „ISTQB® Certified Tester (Advanced Level) – Test Analyst“ certification.
In Switzerland the certification body is the Swiss Association for Quality (SAQ), in Germany the international Software Quality Institute (iSQI).
Durch Lehrplanumstellung stehen aktuell noch keine Daten zur Verfügung.