Attendees explore the skills needed to facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART through servant leadership and coaching—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Release Train Engineer (RTE). During this three-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE in the SAFe enterprise.
Through experiential learning, attendees will examine the RTE role in a Lean-Agile transformation. They will learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. They will also learn how to prepare, plan and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primarily enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
To perform the role of a SAFe Release Train Engineer, attendees should be able to:
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and large solution execution
- Foster relentless improvement
- Build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Develop an action plan to continue the learning journey
- Exploring the RTE Role and Responsibilities
- Applying SAFe Principles
- Organizing the ART
- Planning a Program Increment
- Executing a Program Increment
- Fostering Relentless Improvement
- Serving the ART
- Continuing Your Learning Journey
The following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification course and exam:
- Hold at least one current SAFe certification
- Have launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI
Die Kurssprache ist Deutsch. Sämtliches Kursmaterial sowie die Prüfung sind ausschliesslich in English verfügbar.