You’re a UX expert who has noticed that collaboration with the Scrum Team doesn’t always run smoothly. Or, maybe you’re a Product Owner who wants to learn how to use UX and maximize the value of your product. This course provides you with the knowledge and skills to bridge the gap between a UX mindset and the Scrum Framework. In two days you’ll learn how to combine Scrum with UX and increase the value of your product: The best of both worlds for the best user experience. Scrum.org PSU I certificate included.
What you will learn
We start with an exploration of Scrum and UX: what similarities exist between the UX mindset and how a Scrum Member works? We use real-life examples to identify bottlenecks in collaboration and discuss them with each other. After that, it’s time to dive a little deeper. How can UX-ers work more effectively by using Scrum principles? And how can the Scrum Team integrate UX into product development? We discover how UX and Scrum can team up in a Sprint and you will learn how to include UX in the Product Backlog. At the end of the training, the gap between Scrum and UX is bridged and you are able to bring together the best of both worlds.
- Agile Product Management: all elements of Agile, from product vision to release planning
- Product development: what is Emergent Software Development and what are Proto personas
- A dynamic Agile organization: learn how to make decisions using Evidence Based Management
- Scrum Framework: a deep-dive into the framework, roles, events and how to integrate UX
- People and teams: how do self-managing teams work and how to keep a user-focus
Who it’s for
- Anyone who works in or with a Product Team and wants to offer the best user experience
- Previous participants include UX experts, Product Owners and Scrum Masters
It is important that you have at least 1 year of experience with Scrum and a passion for users and their experience with your product.
The PSU exam (plus one retake, provided you take the exam within two weeks of completing the course) and Scrum.org certificate are included in the training. The exam is taken online at your moment of choice.
After passing the PSU exam, you will: